Senin, 26 April 2010

heart

please let me talk about heart, feelings just this once.
i rarely express my feelings , i'm not an extrovert, and i dont accept me being labeled as introvert coz it sounds too negative. i need confidence, people.
well, when it comes to feelings, my lips are tied up, my actions stopped, i avoided everything that will flourish the feelings.
am i handicapped or what?
in my first teenagers time, i think its a gift, coz it'll avoid me doing things that are not good, and illegal in Islam, so alhamdulillah. But u know, now i'm too old to just ignore those feelings. some feelings such as love are needed in life, for the future, for husband and wife. so what should i do?

*THIS IS MY BLOG, I WRITE EVEYTHING I WANT, I THINK NOBODY'S READING MY BLOG EXCEPT MY SISTERS AND BROTHERS. BUT I DO SMELL SOMEONE'S OTHER THAN MY SIBLINGS COMING IN.HAHHA GOTCHA! DO TELL ME IF YOU'RE OUT THERE*

2 komentar:

kiki mengatakan...

i'm not your sibling! you got me...haha
wel..you have to find your soulmate, since guys just know how to stare, not approach. wahaha

buhayrah mengatakan...

u're right dude..ore prasan sketla ade yg masok sbnrnye..hehehhe..lawakla plak!

 
Copyright kejora tujuh warna 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .