Selasa, 28 Juli 2009

the full mark story

today is the very best day ever. I never knew that life would be this real. I got 10/10 for my wax-up occlusal splint work! with also written in my marking sheet, some compliments from the best doc ever, Dr F.

Here comes the story. I came to him with my articulator, and once he had his eye on my work, he said, 'this is what i've been looking. The first work that satisfied me'
' i hope this is not by luck, but its because of your work and knowledge'
Then this Dr K said, 'of, course, she wants high marks'
Then i said, ' i want full mark'.
This suppose to be kinda 'macho' doc laugh out loud as if the world is his. HAHA.
I need to keep my laugh very polite as i'm the only student there, with 3 Prostodontics. Whew. BUT its really funny to hear that Dr laugh as it was my first time.

Then we talked about malaysian foods and some stuff about malaysia.

Surgery clinic was also amazing. Dr Y is also the best doc ever. Doctors here start to make jokes with students, not like in our 1st clinical year. They're not that serious anymore and we like it!

Alhamdulillah, i didnt sleep that much this morning after subuh. I read mathurat and did some revision, exercise and shower. It was really nice, a long morning without sleeping. Mind you, subuh is at 4am, i woke up at 430 and clinic starts at 9. And i have 5 hours and 30 minutes to be filled without sleeping. I still cant manage it fully. I still sleep about one hour after mathurat, what a shame.

Tomorrow, no more aftersubuh sleeping okay!!

1 komentar:

kiki mengatakan...

WoW..Congrats! Full mark and 'pujian' from lecturers are the best moment =)

 
Copyright kejora tujuh warna 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .